Friday, July 13, 2007

Me, after watching John (myself in six years) completely awe an entire audience with his comedy:
Since WHEN did you get so much PRESENCE? I'm ALWAYS talking about how important that's going to be for me to develop! And not just on stage, in life, it's so important!
John: It takes a lot of work. I wouldn't worry about it though, you'll get there.
Me: Why shouldn't I worry about? Isn't it sorta important?
John: No, not really. There are other things more important than that.
Me: Women love presence!
John: That's true. But certain people already love you. You're prone to forget that soon.
Me: I'm not too bad at that. I'm obsessive compulsive when it comes to I love yous.
John: Um. *doesn't know what that is even supposed to mean* Just don't push for it. In order to gain presence, you're going to have to learn the hard way what presence is NOT.
Me: Oh fuck. I'm going to be bombing a lot aren't I?
John: Only for ffour or five years, women included. But you'll be a really happy guy after that, I promise!
Me: *throws a pie at John's face*
John: At least you'll still have your sense of timing.
Me: Fuck off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home