Friday, July 02, 2004

I'm not going to talk about my week because all it consisted of was hanging out with Dasha before she left for a month. All I want to say is that I took her mini-golfing yesterday because I at least want to stay that I took her someplace nice. Ha! We should've worn dresses and gowns and hats. Anyway, it hasn't really hit me that she's left, but I cried in my dream last night, and I'm sure tonight on the plane I will realize that I miss her terribly. Teresa is very jealous of us because we are fun and cute.

Teresa dictating on the phone for me:
"I'm going to Taiwan this week and I hate all my relatives. What do you think of your relatives? Do you like them? Do you just want my drunken monologue? Because I am still drinking. My friends keep picking up the phone and yelling things, but they don't really like me at all. I don't know what they're doing."

HERE IS THE END!

I miss you Dasha, and in the next couple of days I'm going to miss having you to hug and kiss and hang out with. I made up this cheesy pick up line the other day for her. "Are you from Colorado? 'Cause I'd Columbine us together". God, it's going to be a hard July.

Cya next week when I get back. Ha HA!

-george

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home